Re: Indicator Lights

Subject: Re: Indicator Lights
From: europabuilder@ntlworld.com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:42:54
From: <DJA727@aol.com>

> Firstly, are these LED's supplied to work directly from 12V?  If so, they
> will have an internal resistor, if not, have you fitted a resistor (I'd
> guess so or they probably wouldn't be working at all).
>
> When you say it's red, is it as bright as the red one?
>

> They are designed for 12V. It is pretty close to the same brightness as
the red one. The only difference is a slight change in hue - perhaps a
little orange. When shown to innocent bystanders, they say it is red.

> Dave

That being the case, I reckon you should take them back because they aren't
suitable for the purpose they were supplied for.

Cheers,
Mark.

Mark Jackson - +44 (0)7050 645590
europa-builder@ntlworld.com