Re: Headaches

Subject: Re: Headaches
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:55:52
When I get an infrequent headache, it's usually from the Kerosene heater that
I'm
using to keep my shop warm. I've used a respirator during all my layups and
use the "Invisible Gloves" cream on my hands.  You may be getting a reaction
through your hands?

Cleve

> Another question to the group: I have read about becoming sensitive to epoxy
and fiberglass. I have been working my project now for about 5 months and for
the last 3 weeks have been getting headaches at about 4 AM every night after I
work on the airplane. I have always been prone to this from various chemicals
and this is the same thing. I have experimented with staying away from the
airplane
and it only occurs after working on it. I think I have accumulated a fair
amount of fumes in the garage and since there is cold weather out, I have not
opened things up as I should have. I wear a respirator mask, but only when
actively sanding and laying up glass, etc.

> Has any body experienced headaches from the building work? I hope this
> improves
when the weather warms and after all the cures are complete.

> Thanks,
>
> Dave Anderson
> A227

The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe