Re: Map light

Subject: Re: Map light
From: Tom & Cathy Friedland <tfriedland@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:09:03
Hi Tony

Great idea although  I am trying to figure out if one needs the film
canisters.  The LEDs alone project pretty well.

I have been trying to figure out how to power my ANR headsets with panel
power.  I have electronic catalogs but I can't figure out what isolation
transformers or voltage regulators to order.  (I need 3 volts)  Can you give
some clues.

Where can you get audio jacks with the extra circuits?

Regards

Tom Friedland