Re: Map light

Subject: Re: Map light
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:19:59
Hi Dave,

We used the 'Miniature Eyeball Cockpit Light' from A/C Spruce,
P/N 11-07800, on page 375 of my old catalogue. We used four,
two for panel lighting and two more for map lights. If one fails,
you can just swivel another to take its place.

regards,
Terry Seaver

DJA727@aol.com wrote:

> Hi,As the electrical system goes in, the subject of a map light comes up. I am
looking for a map light that I can install in the overhead that will provide
not only map lighting, but a backup panel illumination as well.

> Does anyone out there know of a good source for such a light? I was told there
is an LED map light, but I can't seem to find it.

> Thanks,
>
> Dave Anderson
> A227 Motor glider monowheel.
>
> PS I am fairly tall and considering the bubble type door windows. Does anyone
have any experience or opinions about the bulging windows?