Frustrational Venting

Subject: Frustrational Venting
From: Ira Rampil <rampil@anesthes.sunysb.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:41:10
Hi All,

Just back from another build session on my XS trigear.
Forgive me but I simply have an irresistable urge to vent
my frustration.

It seems with the current plans that securing the tie bar with
the 5 bolts through the plates and W35 is needlessly frustrating and
difficult in the trgear with those landing leg ribs in place, even
though I had pretrimmed the shape of the rib going to that corner before
glassing it in. Getting the nuts on is more than a simple pain! Further,
the apex of W35 really should have been chamferred to avoid bubbles.  A
figure in the manual of the structure in situ would have help plan these
things in advance!

Flame off.

Cheers,

Ira