Re: Auxiliary fuel tank

Subject: Re: Auxiliary fuel tank
From: Barrington Tennant <Tennant@tonline.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:54:09
Hi Dave,

I use my tank often and I can just lift the full tank in but not out.

In fact I fill the tank when it is in the plane, it is quite easy and no
fuel spills, I fitted then a fuel pump to pump the remaining contents of
the tank into the main tank after flight so that I can take the empty or
nearly empty tank out.

Best regards

Barry Tennant