Re: Auxiliary fuel tank

Subject: Re: Auxiliary fuel tank
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:47:02
Hi! Dave.
My tank is a permanent installation and fills through a pipe attached to the
main filler ,fill one and you fill both, except there's a tap fitted to the
LR tank filler to stop it being filled
if you wish to fly dual, but then MTOW rules that my LR tank needs to be
siphoned empty, a provision is made for this, also it has it's own vent
connected into the original vent system.
The PFA made me put a "finger strainer" in its exit pipe since my
installation is fixed and actually siphons from a drain connection in its
base.
With regards to the 60 lbs weight problem just have a big breakfast!
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG