Re: Position lights - wires after the fact

Subject: Re: Position lights - wires after the fact
From: david joyce <davidjoyce@beeb.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:57:29
Cleve, If a  fin strobe doesn't suit it is possible to run wires along the
rear surface of the wing in the recess for the flap. You are then left with
the relatively simple task of drilling through the outer (aileron) section
of the wing to get to your tip position. Not an original idea -  seen it on
someone else's plane. David  Joyce 402