Re: Bundling of coax cables

Subject: Re: Bundling of coax cables
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 18:03:20
> You clearly know what you're talking about and I can't fault your logic
> and practical advice.

Flatterer! Guess that'll cost me yet another beer at the PFA rally :-)

I also suspect that most builders are concerned about the
> right problem ie. radiated RF noise.  However there is another problem
> which you've left out, possibly to keep things simple, that is impedance.

Too true sir. Your comments about capacitors are very correct. I just can't
believe that some 'modern' electronic devices don't have sufficient RF
protection. I am too used to working with data communications equipment where
induced and emitted Radio Frequence Interference checks are mandatory if you
want to sell them on the international market.

Tony