Re: new forum

Subject: Re: new forum
From: Dari Sagar <darisagar@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 19:11:53
Rowland,
Wonder if you could help....I'm off to New Zealand on Sunday 10th Feb.for a
few weeks. Do you have any Europa contacts there? I'm doing both islands, so
there'll be a good chance for me to meet up with some of the Europa Kiwis.
Would appreciate addresses and phone numbers if you've got them on the
membership register. Thanks........
Regards,
Dari Sagar