Re: new forum

Subject: Re: new forum
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:11:09
Dari,
I am from Christchurch, New Zealand and you are very welcome to come and visit
my Mark 1 Classic Monowheel bird in the garage, as well as me of course. Just
painting it at present. Builder 292!! I am a pilot for Air NZ so I may be away
when you are here. Please ring me before coming. Do you know when you will be
here? (in CHCH) .
Good weather here at present so I hope you will enjoy your stay.
Regards,
Tim

--
Timothy P Ward