Re: new forum

Subject: Re: new forum
From: Charlie Laverty <bb@baliscate.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 00:27:55
Hi Tony
               Does your fus need repainting already? My interest due to me
hoping to paint mine a la your web page. Also interested in your fuel
content sensor if ready for sale.

Charlie (europa builder no 60)
Charlie and Gillian
Baliscate House
Tobermory
Isle of Mull
PA 75 6QA

Tel: +44(0) 1688 302048
Fax: +44(0) 1688 302666
Email: bb@baliscate.freeserve.co.uk
web: www.baliscate.com

BOOKINGS , DEPOSITS , CANCELLATIONS
To confirm a booking we require a deposit of one third of the total cost of
the booking either to be paid by cheque or with a credit card for which we
require the card number , the expiry date and the name and address of the
cardholder . This deposit is non-returnable in the event of cancellation
within one month of the booking .
Guests who cancel their booking with less than 48 hours notice will be
charged for the first night less the deposit.
We suggest that all guests take out comprehensive travel insurance to
protect themselves against travel , health and other problems which might
prevent them from taking up their booking.