Re: new forum

Subject: Re: new forum
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 13:47:54

>Am I meant to say anything or are you just looking to chat?

I was just a little surprized at the sudden drop in traffic from the
16.5 messages/day we averaged during January, and wondered if the
change of forum had stunned everyone into silence, or whether
something had gone wrong. As one of those stumbling around behind the
scenes trying to manage this changeover, I wanted to know soon if
there was a catastrophe brewing!

As you were! :-)

regards

Rowland