Re: Bolting copper to aluminum

Subject: Re: Bolting copper to aluminum
From: Dave Simpson <davesimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:15:28
Fred,

Clearly I can't argue with your facts, since that's what they are.  My
thoughts were simply that if Alfred really needed to interface with
aluminium then one way he could reduced the risk of electrolytic corrosion,
would be to protect the aluminium and eliminate the electrolyte.

Interesting point you make about ELT saves in the US.  Certainly in Europe
there have been several embarassing incidents of false alarms from ELT's.

Dave