Re: turnbuckles

Subject: Re: turnbuckles
From: bizzarro@easynet.co.uk
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 01:33:09
Hi

Actually, we are thinking of doing the same thing. I have been looking
for those type of connectors you get on mast stays.

Do you know the diameter of the cable or it's spec only I am not in
the UK at the moment?

There there are several rigging suppliers in San Francisco and I
intend to go searching next week when I get a day off. I will let you
know what I find.

ps anyone know of a aircraft hardware supplier in the bay area? I
can't find one at the moment. I refuse to believe that there aren't
any!!!

Cheers
Ed

Quoting Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>:

> Hi all, I think I want to install turnbuckles on the rudder cables
and
> also
> on the TP counterweight cables. ACS page 137 has an AN140-8s that I
> think
> will work for the TP and the AN140-16s for the rudder cable? Am I on
> the
> right track?
> Thanks,  Kevin
>

> The Europa List is supported by Aviators Network UK -
info@avnet.co.uk

/////Eddie Hatcher Bill Lams Nick Crisp///////
///SouthEastLondonFlyingGroup/////////////////
www.crispsite.flyer.co.uk/newropa.htm