Re. - Door Strut - - The Solution ??

Subject: Re. - Door Strut - - The Solution ??
From: Edward Gladstone <TedGladstone@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:33:11

>Looking forward to seeing this - what is your web page address please?

    Our web site address is :-        www.systemwise.co.uk/europa

The door strut is not yet included in it but there are several of our other
mods that may be of interest.     We made a mock up to test our theory and
are now working on the first prototype version that will be fitted to our
aircraft.      We  will probably wait until this is fitted so that we can
show pictures of this version on our web site.

Ted