Europa Pilots Diary 2002

Subject: Europa Pilots Diary 2002
From: Andy Draper <andy@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:35:27
In conjunction with AFE we have produced a special Europa Annual Information
Guide
and Pilot's Diary for 2002. Blind embossed front cover with the "Europa
Aircraft"
logo, they are packed with almost 100 pages of essential information as
well as being a neat pocket-sized diary.

These AFE diaries are normally priced at 7.95 but we are now offering them at a
very special price of 2.00 plus postage and packing (min 85p).

Stocks are limited so please order now!!!!

Europa Management (International) Ltd
Kirby Mills Industrial Estate
Kirkbymoorside
York
YO62 6NR

Tel: [+44] (0) 1751 431773
Fax: [+44] (0) 1751 431706

Please make cheques payable to Europa Management (International) Limited.

A very Happy New Year to you all from myself and the rest of the Europa team.

Sarah