RE: the low-drag "bucket"

Subject: RE: the low-drag "bucket"
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:22:22
 Wa great thread!

I guess the inference then is that the Europa's laminar wing also has a
"bucket"? Which would explain the "step" some have experienced?
I wonder if anyone has asked this question of Mr. Dykins? It shure would be
neat to know the weight/speed numbers for the "bucket" of the XS wing.

On another note, could anyone tell me how sensitive the XS wing is to rain?
i.e. does rain destroy the laminar flow enough to cause problems?
Has anyone flown through any heavy weather lately?  :-)

Cheers & thanks,
Pete