Re: The quest for speed

Subject: Re: The quest for speed
From: nigel_graham <nigelgraham@intercept.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:57:12
Yes .... I am.  Suzuki use this "ram air" approach to boost power on their
larger motorcycles (similar speed range) and claim it's worth their while. I
don't expect much benefit at take off speed (which is really where you need
the help) but should give something in the cruise.

Also developing an integrated ducted radiator, in an attempt to reduce
cooling drag. One of the side effects is a very pretty cowling without the
underslung "portacabin".

Nigel (still building too!)