RE: water drain lines

Subject: RE: water drain lines
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:48:28

I wonder if the FARs are the same.... as the Katana which I rent has the
fuel drain pipe extending a good 1.5 inches out the bottom of the fuse.  All
these regs seem awfully confusing. Are homebuilts required to meet them? If
yes, I wonder where a good (and relevent) reference might be.

Cheers,
Pete