RE: water drain lines

Subject: RE: water drain lines
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 07:51:55
Hi! Guy's
I now remember distictly saying to myself that I would need to get someone
to lay across the tail
(sorry ... empenage!) when I drain the water drain cocks. I totally forgot
this fact so now all my water drain checks will initially be done when in my
trailer with the tail held down by the winch, in travelling mode.
Time dulls the aged brain.!
Thanks chaps.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  TRIKE.