Re: water drain lines

Subject: Re: water drain lines
From: Rob Housman <ROBHOUSMAN@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 08:24:35
Unless the factory has changed the instructions for this mod you will find
that one of the drains is located under the battery, and if you have a
Tri-Gear the drains are not at the lowest point in the fuel system.  I
followed the factory's instruction sheet and have yet to move the drains to
a more suitable location, so I too would like to hear from others who have
the kit installed.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070