Pins in Stabilator

Subject: Pins in Stabilator
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:05:12

I have the quick build kit and did not build the stabilators. I have both
installed on the airplane and on one side, the pin doesn't go through all the
way to click in. If I insert it into the Stabilator when off the airplane, it
goes through and the pin also goes through the torque tube -- just not when
the Stabilator is inserted into the tube.

Does anyone have any suggestions to solve this. I am not forcing it, but it
seems that something needs to be "adjusted".

Thanks,

Dave Anderson
A227