Re: Fuel Pressure

Subject: Re: Fuel Pressure
From: JW <xs191@home.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 14:41:37
Fred.

    Gotta love those little square Facets!  I was thinking of those as soon as
this thread started.  I've used them as dedicated fuel pumps  on non injected
cars for years.  I also kept one with some hoses and a long power cord in the
trunk (oops... boot) for emergency purposes.  I actually had the occasion to use
it for that purpose once.  It saved me hours of waiting for a tow.  The car ran
as though it never knew the difference.

    Jeff.