Re: Cling Film = Release?

Subject: Re: Cling Film = Release?
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 17:19:22
I just pulled some release film this A.M. off a part, and here's some
good stuff to use.  I tried plastic paint drop cloth sold in small
U.S. by hardware stores selling "Do-It Best" house-branded stuff.
It's doesn't feel like polyethylene, is translucent and matte finish.
I wondered whether it would work at all.  Jeesh.  The stuff would fall
off of its own weight if it weighed anything.  The layup was even
still tacky.  Seems even like better paint drop cloth...

Regards,
Fred F., A063