RE: Cling Film = Release?

Subject: RE: Cling Film = Release?
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 20:24:46
Hi! Brian
Yes, whilst it is so busy sticking to the epoxy/Redux it doesn't stick to
the metal tubes, but once the Redux has cured the frame can be rubber
malleted out and the clingfilm being so thin can be peeled out, what can't
doesn't matter being so thin. You need to be careful if doing lay up work
near it since it will become invisible  but must all be removed.
regards
Bob Harrison.   G-PTAG