RE: Cling Film = Release?

Subject: RE: Cling Film = Release?
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:26:00
Perhaps it is a difference in technique.  I always leave some of the film
free of the epoxy so I have a bit of the film to grip, thus facilitating its
removal.  If none of the film is "clear of the epoxy then it would be much
more difficult to get the film separated because there will be one
atmosphere of pressure holding it against the epoxy surface.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070