RE: Fuel system changes

Subject: RE: Fuel system changes
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:14:27
Hi! Jerry
I think the figures I quoted are to do with the regulation side of things ,
but regs or not it is an unpleasant experienceand to be avoided if possible
,especially at low altitude!!!
I can vouch for the cheaper fuel in Sweden  ,about 1/3rd the price in the
UK. FYI they also have a weekly ticket system for foreign private flyers
about 23 gets you as many landings and overnights as you can get in !
I guess we can dream that it would ever be the same here! If it ever did you
could bet the
bloody chancellor would soon cock it up!
Best regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG