Re: Plug-In Panel

Subject: Re: Plug-In Panel
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 03:56:26
Svein,
  made mine totally removable, and well worth it too. Only one problem occurred,
basically I made a poor connection in the panel wiring (not connections) and
it took a while to sort it.
 Along the bottom there are: 7 pin din socket for control column top hat switch,
2 pneumatic quick connectors for pitot/static, radio, txpdr, and a gps
connector.
All the trim/fuel pump wires went into the engine compartment, and then return
with all engine wires through one multiplug into the panel. A large 2 pin
alternator
connector takes battery power. No interference problems at all, panel comes
out in 20 mins including taking the top cowl off.

chus,
dave
kit67