Re: First real question

Subject: Re: First real question
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 07:59:38
Agree 100 percent with everything said by Tony K

BUT

one thing. In addition to safety goggles and ear muffs, dont forget a face
mask/ respirator. If not available a hankerchief (worn cowboy style will
do).
I think this is more important than everything as glassfibre dust in the
lungs is not good news. Maybe I am stating the obvious.

I would go on to say that although we have a Dremel and it can be really
handy we try not to use it for cutting because the dust gets everywhere. A
good jigsaw with a fine metal cutting/ plastics  blade is just as good and
no dust. The glass cuts away in small chips.