First real question

Subject: First real question
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:32:51

I am now an official builder, die to the airplane parts in my garage. I am
building the monowheel motorglider, sans wings right now. I am almost through
the tail kit and am wondering about the fuselage. I am starting the fuselage
which includes trimming the edge. Looking at it, it looks like there is
plenty of overlap and I wonder what the reason for trimming is. It would seem
that the critical joint there should have as much meat as possible. The
trimming line refereed to in the manual if there seems like my imagination.
Anyone with any inputs on this?

Thanks,

Dave Anderson
Gardnerville, NV