Re: Fw: Flyout to France 28th Sept to 1st October

Subject: Re: Fw: Flyout to France 28th Sept to 1st October
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:05:31
  inc.

>I am so envious !
>Will we in the US ever get enough planes
>flying in one region to allow something
>like this to happen ?!?
>That's a problem with the size of this
>country, we are so spread out its hard
>to get a critical mass for such things.
>
>Terry Seaver
>Pleasanton, California
>A135 / N135

Terry,
Stick at it, it can be done. The EZ boys have quite a few fly ins and there
is a very good rapport between flyers and builders all over the US. Start
by focussing on something, like maybe Bob Berube's operation in Florida, or
even the factory at Lakeland and persude a few planes to meet there. You
have one advantage over we Europeans, your weather is more predictable.

Graham