Fw: Flyout to France 28th Sept to 1st October inc.

Subject: Fw: Flyout to France 28th Sept to 1st October inc.
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:09:15
----- Original Message -----
From: William Mills
Subject: Flyout to France 28th Sept to 1st October inc.

I visited Amboise last weekend and was most impressed.  Good airfield, good
facilities
inc. avgas, very informal, aero club made me feel most welcome and were
most helpful. Amboise is a lovely town on the Loire with lots of hotels,
restaurants
and good wine.  Lots to see and places to go. I have selected an hotel
in the town centre and have made a provisional booking.  270FF/ double room
with en-suite ablutions and 40FF for breakfast.  So far there are about 4 to 5
Europas intending to go, so please join us and confirm ASAP. If you want to join
us for Sat night only, you will be most welcome. The route to Amboise avoiding
restricted airspace is quite easy and is about 2hrs flying from LeTouquet.
I suggest we meet at Lydd between 11.00 and 12.00 on Friday 28th Sept. Should
you require any info or help, please ring me on 01495 785499.

Regards William.