Windshield timing

Subject: Windshield timing
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:16:34
Cheers,
    `        I take it from passing traffic that it is suggested that the
windshield be installed prior to hanging the engine. To me, this infers that
the weight distorts the structure sufficiently to misalign the fuselage.
            If that is so - then could not one do this dirty deed, but
support the engine so as relieve the forward fuselage? How this would be
done escapes me at the moment, but it may be necessary due to timing here.
            Brilliant minds requested to contemplate. Others like mine also
welcome.
Happy Landings
Ferg A064