Re: Windshield timing

Subject: Re: Windshield timing
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 11:33:17
That makes perfect sense, and it would be further true that since the
windshield is curved, it may flex a bit under any stress posed by the
engine.  But it all then leaves me further wondering whether it thus
makes any difference when the windshield is installed.  IOW, the
plastic really isn't going to prevent any distortion which occurs?

Regards,
Fred F., A063