Re: Glass cockpits ahoy!

Subject: Re: Glass cockpits ahoy!
From: Ira Rampil <rampil@anesthes.sunysb.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 08:37:47
IMHO, the best piece of glass at Oshkosh this year was the Dynon.  Based on
solid state gyros,
accelerometers, pressure transducers and magnetometers it provides 10 flight
instruments including
AI, DG, A/S, Altimeter, VSI, AOA, etc.  It all fits in a single 3.25 hole
with roughly a 4 x 6 bezel.
Best of all, it is only $2000.  Usual disclaimer here, I just hope they
actually ship the thing
Check it out at www.dynondevelopment.com

Ira  A224