RE: Fuel smell in Europa's

Subject: RE: Fuel smell in Europa's
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 17:13:29
Hi! All and Paul
I didn't fancy drilling holes in the top of my kite so I rigged an
anti-siphon bottle in the roof with the drain back to tank and vent pipes
(Visual gauge AND tank vent pipes ) going onwards from this bottle down the
Port side to finally exhaust against the port side flap drive lever/slot.
Never had a smell or leaking fuel or filling overspill from vapour locking ,
other than settled rubber under small jubilee clips needing tightened up .

regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG