Clear Synthetic Food Machinery Lubricant.

Subject: Clear Synthetic Food Machinery Lubricant.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 17:05:36
Hi! Chaps.
Someone in the last few days was asking me for details of a Food Machinery
lubricant that I use.(Short term memory is fast receding!)
The Brand name is "LUBESERV."

Produced by (Wait for it !) Lubrication Services (UK) Ltd. Rugeley England
Tel:- 01889 575555
Fax. 01889 575510
 It contains No Mineral Hydrocarbons. It's not inflamable and obviously Non
Toxic.
there is two types :-
a) Super Fluid Lube Plus. Synthetic Lubricant.
b) Super Lube Plus. Synthetic Lubricant with PTFE.
If you get the b) version it is of greasy texture but a) is just runny oily
texture.
However they are both available in aerosol cans.
BUT make sure you spray a sample on first using the can especially b) type.
I had a duff can and fortunately sprayed a sample to find that the PTFE
immediately solidified
on evaporation of the solvent! Bingo everything would have been stopped had
it been the control/tufnol bearings , and what a job to remove it !!!!
But total satisfaction since.
Give them a call to locate your nearest stockist.

Regards to all and whoever.!
Bob Harrison   G-PTAG