Re: DIESEL

Subject: Re: DIESEL
From: KarkelB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 16:33:49

Hi folks,
             indeed Mark's diesel is a brilliant idea but the weight problem
got me running in the opposite direction!! If the weight issue was addressed
fully then it would be a definate winner. Yes ,the diesel faithful will argue
that one doesn't need a full tank due to the diesel economy, but personally i
don't think that is very convincing.Spare a thought for those whose rears can
take hours of seating. I think the engine would suit a plane with a higher
AUW than the europa. Nevertheless good luck to all those who opt for it.

                         Karim.