RE: Trim Tab Drive Plate (Mod 58)

Subject: RE: Trim Tab Drive Plate (Mod 58)
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:18:11
Hi! Fred.
Quite easy to effect as the Mod Instructions say ,especially if you retained
the positioning jig used during the original fixing.
The new back plate is much thicker and not bendable at all, therefore much
stronger than anything you could do externally.
No shuddering on Jabiru  3300 start up anyway.!
Regards
Bob Harrison   G-PTAG