Re: Realistic airspeeds

Subject: Re: Realistic airspeeds
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:12:32
Not sure I agree with this: It may be hard to match, but a 914 engine will
help (especially if you fly at altitude) and all he really did was pay close
attention to details.... fairing bits properly, making sure doors, access
panels and the like were flush, and so on. I believe that he's well into an
XS now, so it'll be interesting to see how fast that goes.

Miles

> I don't think looking at the performance of Kim Prout's aircraft is
> particularly helpful, unless you're a god. Nobody else seems to have come
> near to the performance acheieved by Kim!!!!! I think this guy wants to
know
> what he can expect to acheive if he buys or builds a regular 914 Europa
Tri