RE: Roll Trim Tab

Subject: RE: Roll Trim Tab
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 00:50:55

>Bob Jacobson's centre pin mod does a marvellous
>job of making the doors close up flush to the fuselage.
>
>Tony

Funny how great minds think alike. Jonti Docker, the man who made all the
early Europa fuselages suggested that mod years ago. For some reason,
probably other priorities at the time,  it never got passed on, at least
not in writing. I have to admit, I knew about it and this is the first time
I have written about it.

It cures that irritating habit the airplane has of sucking (correction,
blowing, there's no such thing as negative pressure) your shirt sleeve into
the gap that appears when the internal cabin pressure bends the door out a
little.

Graham