Re: Brakes

Subject: Re: Brakes
From: Rob Housman <ROBHOUSMAN@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 14:35:59
In an off list response to a similar inquiry I got this response from Bob
Berube:

Hi Rob,
The kits for the moment as I understand are still being delivered with the
same foot operated brake system as you have.  I installed a hand brake
system in the Europa Tri-Gear Demonstrator at Lakeland while still with
Europa.  It worked so well that a lot of guys are converting to the system.
Some of the new folks have seen it and assume that it is the kit system.
The system is very simple, has a remote reservoir and can be used from
either seat.
Regards,
Bob A166