RE: Brakes

Subject: RE: Brakes
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 21:59:59
Hi! Shaun.
The foot brakes are AOK on G-PTAG. Just a shame that it's hardly possible to
get your toe to reach the rudder pedal as well  as heel on the brake , but I
haven't had time yet to experiment with the rudder pedal adjustment yet. You
need a Mac  valve in the brake lines to serve as a
hand brake to both weels. The factory had an attempt at the conventional
heel toe arrangement
but it needed the footwell extending by 2" then they dropped it for some
reason.
I personally wouldn't like to have my right hand committed to brakes as well
as throttle.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG