Re: fleet hours

Subject: Re: fleet hours
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:31:14

>I thought that perhaps it would make more sense to put it up as a web page

><http://home.clara.net/rowil/europa/fleet_hours.html>

Well! That was popular! I just checked my web stats for the last few
days, and that page got 101 hits the day after I put it up. Over the
past few months, all the pages I am responsible for typically
generate only 10 - 30 hits per day total, with the Europa FAQ usually
accounting for up 6 - 12 of those.

I've already had some feedback and amended the page, but with so many
people looking at it, I expect to get a lot more titbits from
everyone out there.

regards

Rowland