Fw: Fw: fleet hours

Subject: Fw: Fw: fleet hours
From: Kevin Pilcher <kpeng@waverider.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:14:14
----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Pilcher
Subject: Re: Fw: fleet hours

Hi Mr runnymeade,
                           Don,t know about limbach's, theres only 1
installed in a Europa on Rowlands list. Funny I thought most Katana's
were fitted with Rotax 912 certified or lately 912s certified engines
and are used by quite a few flight training schools.Cubair at Redhill
Aerodrome say they are delighted with the installation. The base price
for a 912 UL is 5700 pounds plus vat, I have been informed that with
a 912 certified engine you get more bits of paper.

            Regards
                        Mr Pilcher