Re: Roll Trim Tab (fwd)

Subject: Re: Roll Trim Tab (fwd)
From: Roger Anderson <Randerson@skewstacks.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:17:45
> Anybody any ideas for a manual roll trim? I know a simple shock cord
system
> was tried but it should be relatively easy to make a reliable adjustable
unit.

I have a length of shock cord with a loop at one end which goes over the
control column. The cord then passes through a pulley mounted on the central
tunnel and back to a cleat mounted on the front face of the glove
compartment under the seat. It is simple, effective, and it is easy to
adjust the tension of the shock cord by alterng its position in the cleat. I
find it useful on longer flights but I don't bother using it on short ones.
Roger Anderson. G-BXTD.