RE: Pulsing Instruments

Subject: RE: Pulsing Instruments
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 18:46:07
Since one of the pre-flight check list items for C-152s and C-172s (and
probably others) is to check for ammeter flicker by momentarily actuating
the flap motor, these symptoms are probably normal.

However, for a better answer I suggest you post this query to the
AeroElectric-List for your Wichita neighbor Robert L. Nuckolls, III at
nuckolls@aeroelectric.com  This is a very good group for all things
electric, and Bob is particularly helpful.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070