RE: Pulsing Instruments

Subject: RE: Pulsing Instruments
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:49:54
Oh no, not @#$%
&* Goldwing again!!!  Oh, now I remember, it was I that made
such a fuss a while back - sorry for the exclamation.  But wait, I should
offer "spare parts" to anyone who has an incomplete Goldwing system, so,
anyone lacking bits of the kit contact me off line to see if I have
something you need.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070