Re: Aileron and elevator trim

Subject: Re: Aileron and elevator trim
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:31:14
Although not a Europa - I have trim and flap power switches on the panel so
that I can switch them off quickly if required. During initial test flying
the pitch trim travel was determined so that the aircraft could be trimmed
in all normal load and speed conditions. I have fitted electrical limit
switches to stop more trim travel than is necessary in normal circumstances.

I plan to put an elastic off the passenger stick for roll trim when no
passenger is carried probably adjustable with a piece of cord and maybe a
cleat on the line.

Jerry

                                                LTS@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown